Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-05 Origin: Site
To Wear or Not To Wear?
A very important question for your safety!
It is important to wear gloves when working with hazardous chemicals and other materials because they protect our hands from infection and contamination. Protective gloves should be selected on the basis of the hazards involved.
· Nitrile gloves protect against most chemicals and infectious agents.
· Rubber gloves protect against mild corrosive material.
· Neoprene gloves protect against most solvents, oils, and mild corrosive materials.
· Avoid latex gloves as many people are allergic or develop allergies to this material.
Wear gloves when your hands may come into contact with:
· infectious materials
· radioactive materials
· Don't wear gloves when touching common surfaces, such as telephones, computers, door knobs, and elevator buttons, or that may be touched without gloves by others.
· Don't wear gloves outside of the lab. When transporting hazardous materials between labs, use secondary containers that can be carried without gloves. (Bring gloves and spill materials in case of an accident.)
Suzhou Myesde Ultra Clean Technology Co., Ltd. is an integrated high-tech enterprise specialized in research and development, production, sales and service of cleanroom products, located in the ecological chain capital of global textile industry - Suzhou,China. Myesde develops and produces high-end cleanroom wipes, pre-wet cleanroom wipes,sterile cleanroom wipes, clean papers, anti-static clothing, anti-static gloves / finger sets etc., which are widely used in bio-pharmaceutical, medical& healthcare, aerospace,semi-conductor, precision instruments, IC, photovoltaic, automotive manufacturing etc. And other related industries and fields.