|Product Name||Microfiber Cleanroom Wiper|
|Edge cutting||Laser / Ultrasonic Cutting|
|Material||30% Chinlon+70% Polyester|
|Grain||Straight line double knitted|
Microfiber Knit wipes are made with fabric densely knitted by continuous micro denier filament. The unique structure of microfiber improves the surface contact, and provides more effective cleaning.
• Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
• Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
• Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
Features and Benefits
• Cleanroom laundered and packaged providing ultra low levels of ions and non volatile residues.
• Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wipe will not easily snag or abrade releasing articles and fibers into the process or environment.
• Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
• Individually lot coded for ease of trace-ability and quality control.
• Good absorption with water and solvents.Hold more dirt and residues than average wipe. Remove residues from the surface more effectively.
• Wipe material 100% Polyester
|Attribute; (units)||Value ||Test Method|
|Basis weight; nominal (g/m2)|| |
|Absorbency in water||IEST-RP-CC004.3|
|Sorptive rate; (seconds)||1||IEST-RP-CC004.3|
|Non-volatile residue, NVR||IEST-RP-CC004.3|
|In deionized water; (g/m2)||0.01|
|In isopropanol; (g/m2)||0.03|
|Chloride; (ppm)|| 0.008|
|Particles, readily releasable|| 0.082|
|APC: ≥0.3μm(Ea/ft3)|| 49|| IEST-RP-CC003.3|
| LPC:≥0.5μm(106/m2 )|| 18|| IEST-RP-CC004.3|
• ISO Class 3 – 8
• Class 1 – 100,000
• Non-Sterile (Dry) – 3 years from date of manufacture
• Non-Sterile (Pre-Wetted) – 2 years from the date of manufacture
• Sterile – 2 years from the date of manufacture